CODE OF ETHICS
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employees, colleagues in the investment profession and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above our own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise judgement when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on ourselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity of and uphold the rules governing capital markets.
- Maintain and improve our professional competence and strive to maintain the competence of other investment professionals.